- Material: Steel
- Diameter (leg length): 600 mm
- Height when folded: 70 mm
- Height when unfolded: 270 mm
- Max. load capacity: 15 kg (for 7 mm coaxial cable: a 250 m drum)
- 8 non-slip rubber feet for a more secure stance, even on smooth surfaces like glass, marble, etc.
- Color: blue, green, or red - depending on the available batch
This simple horizontal unwinding system eliminates the pesky issue of cable twisting, regardless of whether the cable is on a spool, has a core, or is in loose rolls. It's ideal for electrical, coaxial, and network cables, as well as flexible pipes for underfloor heating and fiber optic cables. The color depends on the currently available batch.
The unwinder consists of a 4-legged stand with rubber feet. On this stand, there is a rotatably mounted cable support made up of 4 steel arms. These carrying arms are bluntly serrated upwards to prevent cable bundles and spools or drums from laterally slipping when pulling the cable. For loose cable rings and spools with a large core diameter, a centering bracket can be additionally folded out from the support arms to keep the loose cable rings in position. Cables can be easily pulled out sideways for installation. Thanks to the consistent unwinding, the cables do not twist, which means they do not form loops or knots, allowing them to be easily pulled directly into pipes and shafts.