The Cabelcon IECM-56-CX3 5.1 is a high-quality IEC connector for coaxial cables with a diameter of 7 mm. It features a NiTin coating, providing excellent protection against environmental influences. This connector is ideal for creating a high-quality shielded TV connection cable and is identical in construction to the Kathrein EMK 63.
- Cabelcon compression connector
- for coaxial cables 7 mm with dielectric from 4.7 mm in diameter (most cables with 1.1 mm inner conductor)
- NiTi coating offers outstanding protection against environmental influences
- to attach to the cable, please use a Cabelcon crimping tool (or also 3H-CTU06)!
This connector is identical in construction to the Kathrein EMK 63
- Kathrein LCD 90, LCD 95, LCD 99, LCD 111, and LCD 115
- WISI MK 95, MK 96
- Belden H 125
You can find a reference list of suitable cables at www.cabelcon.dk
An illustrated installation guide (in English) can be found here: