- Patented stripping tool
- Comfortable handling - designed for professional use
- Supported cable types: Mini, Midi, RG58, RG59, RG6
- 2 blades for simultaneous stripping of the outer conductor and the inner conductor in one operation
- Both blades can be precisely adjusted to different cable types using the key provided with the tool (Practical tip for setting the cutting depth: Always adjust the blades with the key by only 1/4 turn and then test)
- Blade distance preset to 6.5 mm - ideal for crimp and compression connectors
Also available as a rental tool
Adjusting the tool:
The tool is preset for 6-7 mm cables. For thinner cables, the orange cable guide must be pushed out and reinserted after being rotated accordingly.
Test the stripping. To do this, hold the tool with the adjustment screws facing down, open the cable guide, and feed the coaxial cable from the left. Close the cable feed. Then turn the tool 4-5 times around the cable. Afterwards, open the cable guide, remove the cable, and remove any insulation residues. The blade for the inner conductor must not damage it, and the blade for the sheath must not cut into the cable's braiding.
If a blade does not cut deeply enough, adjust with the hex key attached to the tool as follows: Turning the key clockwise - the blade cuts deeper into the cable, turning counterclockwise - the blade cuts less deeply.
WARNING! If the screws are turned too deep beyond the stop, the tool will be destroyed! Therefore, always work with a 1/4 turn, otherwise, one quickly loses track.
If you no longer know where you actually stand - e.g., because the inner conductor is severed, etc., simply turn the blades out counterclockwise with several turns and slowly feel your way forward.