Successor to the Cabelcon F-56 Self Install 5.1
(HAN: 99909644-01, EAN: 5707957079763)
To attach to the cable, the plug is simply plugged onto the stripped cable. When the cable is pulled, the plug is pressed on; when the F socket is tightened, the plug is pushed together and the compression connection is established.
This connector was manufactured using the new Cabelcon "True Drop" technology.
What is new?
- Optimized thread attachment: The connector finds the thread more quickly when attaching and screwing on.
- Improved union nut: It can now be tightened more easily with the fingers.
- The plug is waterproof to IP X8 (1 m / 24 h)*
- Newly developed contact surface to the face of the F socket. The mechanical fit and electrical contact between plug and socket is improved, as the formation of gaps is reduced or prevented if the face of the socket is uneven .
- The plug sits mechanically more firmly on the socket, the earth connection is better and the risk of 3rd order intermodulation interference is reduced. In addition, mechanical vibrations and movement of the cables make it more difficult for the plug to come loose (one of the most common and difficult faults to find in reception systems are loose F plugs)
Technical data (typical):
- approved up to 3 GHz
- characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- shielding effectiveness: class A++
- 30-1000 MHz: > 105 dB
- 1000-2000 MHz:
- > 95 dB
- 2000-3000 MHz:
- Transfer impedance: Class A+ (5-30 MHz < 2.5 mOhm/m)
- Return loss: better than -37 dB, typically -40.2 dB
- IMD (3rd order at 2x100 mW) -143 dBc
- Current load - see cable data
- Tensile strength (over all) 167 N
for RG6 cable with dielectric diameter of approx. 4.8 mm (most cables with 1.1 mm inner conductor)
- waterproof to IP X8 (1 m / 24 h)*
Except for the labeling, the plug is identical to the Kathrein EMK 20 plus
*) Attention! As moisture could possibly still penetrate via the thread of the F connector, Cabelcon guarantees the complete waterproofness of the connector only in conjunction with the optionally available Cabelcon "Seal Ring"!
- Kathrein LCD 90, LCD 95, LCD 99, LCD 111 and LCD 115
- Belden H125
A reference list of other suitable cables can be found at www.cabelcon.dk